Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And We're Back!

After a weekend up North for a wedding, and a major freeway shutdown extending our trip, I've been away from my Proverb Jar.. but I'm back. So here is our Proverb of the Day:


A bargain is something that you don't need at a price you can't resist. - anonymous

Whoever wrote this obviously didn't score big like I did last week at Old Navy. Everything with a red sticker was clearanced out at 1 dollar and 97 cents. Yes my friends that is only $1.97. I only spent 60 dollars with tax, so you can imagine what I walked out with. Skirts, pants, dresses, sweaters, and tops galore. I was in heaven. So whoever this anonymous person is that thinks that a new outfit for only 4 dollars is something that I don't NEED... then they are mistaken. Everyone could use a bargain like that.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

hahaha...i think i hit up the same sale in oregon! only i was having to guess what size my non-pregnant self will be because i'm too fat to wear the clothes with only a week left! :)

Becca said...

mu old navy sucked!!! I called like 4 of them here and they all were lame sales! You totally rocked that sale boo!!! Maybe we are still sisters!

Jamie C. said...

Seriuosly, Bryn buys things for .97 cents too. Do I live in the ghetto or something, I never find steals like that!

regibells said...

Why don't I get to find deals like that? I am feeling jealous. Seriously who doesn't like a bargain?