Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Interview


A long lost friend of mine (shown here in the wedding dress with ma and her twin) answered some questions on her blog that her sister wrote. It was really fun to read about her. She offered to ask some questions of me, so here they are. If you want to do the same on your blog, let me know and I can write some for you. Thanks Jamie, this was fun.

1. If you had unlimited funds, but could only spend it on the one same thing over and over, what would it be?

Which way to I bend? Self indulgence? Nah.. truly I would spend it all on pictures. I don't know why but ever since these digital cameras came out, it's very rare that I develop our pictures. Even though I am a complete amateur, I love capturing those little moments that really are what we live for. Capturing and keeping memories is pretty priceless. This way I would be able to remember it all. So pictures, unless it really was the only thing we could buy.. if that were the case I would have to choose food. How else would I be able to make memories if I die from starvation?

2. We know you are the sweetest, most beautiful person, but if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

We also know that this is a big lie, you and Bryn have me on the beautiful scale, and most definitely the sweet scale. I am going to break this up in two categories. What would I change physically? Probably my height. If my legs were 3 to 6 inches longer I would be sooo happy, and rich. I would save a lot of money on alterations. I don't think I own a pair of pants that didn't need to be hemmed. I also don't think I have a pair of Capri's that aren't to my ankles. As for the sweet? I wish I were better about forgiving a lot quicker. Something I could always work on. It's easy for me to forgive once I give it time.. I shouldn't need time it should just happen.

3. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

The biggest one that comes to mind is smacking your lips. I don't know why but this just urps me. Whether your eating cereal or chewing gum, please just close your lips. I also hate when someone eats the last one and doesn't replace it.. whatever it is. Especially when I lived with roommates and they would help themselves, and eat the last one of my otterpops. Nothing was worse. I also can't stand when someone pours themselves a glass of juice and leaves like an inch left in the carton and puts it back. Not even a whole glass will be left. Just drink the rest. Watching people clip their toenails really bothers me too. This one I can deal with though, just prefer they do it in private.

4. How do you picture your family in 10 years? How many kids, boys or girls, where will you be living, etc.?

Oh gosh.. Baker and I will hopefully still be in Orange County, OWNING a home. I'll have 4 little girls running around in the yard. (which means I will have all boys, and Emmy will be my only girl.. just because I expressed that verbally.) I will probably be the Young Women's President.. Baker in the Bishopric and my last one finally in Nursery. We'll be done at four so Baker and I will be celebrating with my dream European vacation. I'll love Baker more then I could really comprehend right now., and most importantly we will be happy.

5. If you could pick any talent to be perfect at, what would it be and why?

instead of 1 I am going to pick 2. First I would say photography for reasons stated above, and secondly I would choose an instrument. Guitar if that meant I could actually sing and if not then I would choose the piano. I wish that my parents forced me to learn the piano like most Mormon parents do. I for sure will be torturing my kids with weekly lessons. I think it is such a useful talent.


Thanks again Jamie.. I had so much fun with this... let me know if anyone else would like a personal interview.

6 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Jenny, that picture is a riot. Thank you for not posting any Disneyland-matching overall- pictures! I was laughing when you said you'd be rich with longer legs because I thought you meant you'd be a model and then you'd be making bank! I think that's the truth! I loved reading your answers.

Becca said...

I love that picture of the three of you! Fun read Boo!

Danielle said...

what a cute idea! If you feel like doing it for a stranger, I'm game for some questions! :)

regibells said...

Such a great post! You make me laugh sista!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that was fun to read! and you really want 4 girls?!?? youre crazy! after 1 i am so done- bring on the boys for me!

Bryn said...

Ha! Check us three out!! I have to agree with Jamie, that has to be one of the more flattering pictures of us in our youth---what great times!! You are still the most beautiful thing ever! That was so fun to read!